Monday, June 19, 2006

Linsey Mckenzie Gym Vids

Damaged Hard Drive ...


And this was the reason for my absence these days: I messed up the computer, and next to that was once your hard drive, it was ALL my files, information, photos and more ...

ajaa, why do I get for support, to see if I learn of a good time!
take this opportunity to acknowledge the views and comments received, will try to do the same and gradually to give piano to piano ...


Ahh! Needless to say that the Italy-USA match disappointed me terribly. Yes, I go to the squadra, but not why I lose the sense not to accept that they played badly.

After watching the Italy-Ghana match was so excited and so sure she would beat my face USA became a poem when I saw the own goal by Zaccardo.
That day I happened to see the game in the stands of a popular mall in the capital. And there, the giant screen showed a game that left much to be desired ...

World is Still ... let's see how perform at the next meeting with Czech Republic. That will be difficult ...

continue reading us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment