Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Recurring Deposit Formulae

800488fe Error: Your Hotmail account has been blocked

Since last week (apparently since Friday 24) in Hotmail error has occurred seems to be new and that has shocked many users around the world.

try to open mail from the Hotmail page, I get a security message that says "Your account has-been blocked" and try to log into Messenger, you receive the ERROR preventing the onset 800488fe session.
Well, I was one of the many people affected by blocking the Hotmail account. And after several days with the disabled account, I resolved the problem and why write this post, trying to direct as much as possible to those in the same situation.

The first logical question is: How did you achieve unlock the mail? Well, it was quite tedious process indeed, but I can vouch that it is not impossible.

The first screen that appears is this. Informs us that the account is locked because somehow we have violated the Security Conditions (probably a bug or have a virus Hotmail sending spam to other mail) and sent us to just click on CONTINUE.

And this is what appears below. Hotmail asks us to enter a number cell in which we will receive an unlock code to get us to our mail.


Here I met with a tremendous problem. My country of residence is not in the list of countries by Hotmail default. Appear USA, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Spain, France, China, Germany and some other. It occurred to me to ask the cell phone number to a friend who is in Colombia to help me with this problem, I sent her number and even today the sun has not received any messages from Hotmail.

From what I've read the forums for Windows Live support, many people from Mexico and Argentina able to send your cell number to receive the unlock code in and out of the problem without major difficulties. However, for those residing in Colombia, Spain and the United States, often the text message does not reach its destination.

So what to do? Just click on the option customer support. This is where it really gets good. They took me to reset the password for my mail, but as I opened it many years ago did not remember the answer to my security question (I think about often ...), so I did fill out a form where I had to prove that I was actually the owner of the email answering questions like "name of your MSN contacts in your address book, the affairs of their mails," I jokingly asked how many KB weighed the last email I received!

After this, pray that everything is well written and you approve the form. Feel it is a test and trust me, you have to do memory to remember certain things.
Anyway, I answered the 24 hours that my application was approved and sent me a link to the alternate e-mail account with the steps necessary to restore my password so you can get in the mail again.

I follow the steps just as I said and ... NOTHING! He had managed to change my password, but the mail was blocked.
I chose to get annoying in Windows Live Solution Center writing in the forums that the steps you told me they had not solved anything. I had to wait 3 days for me to answer the new order. Oootro sent me email to reset your password, changed again and this time IT WORKED!
I could access my email after so many days.

I know there are hundreds of people affected worldwide. Many studies have important material or work on your accounts, I hope soon to solve this problem!

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment