Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cervix Insemination Movie

A very late ... Labor Sunday


This is the beautiful birthday gift that I sent my dear friend Susan !

My birthday is in July and Susan could not send anything at the time, but as I told her I had come at a very good time, as these tokens of affection make me much good and uplifting me.
As you can see in this first photo, the basket is full of wonderful things chosen by Susana special care and affection, we note that knows me very well because it has hit full in my tastes and preferences!




Here you can appreciate the beautiful fabrics, ribbons and buttons you have chosen beautiful Susan, my favorite colors to enable it to mount a Christmas for example ...


The embroidery is beautiful and very delicate, and totally different what I usually do, so I stand out among my collection of little cushion!


The back is divine also because the fabric is very delicate and I like it a lot!


What else I can say? I am delighted with this beautiful gift, which will occupy a special place among my treasures.

Mil Gracias Susana, you know I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment