Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How Many Cups Is 6x2 Cake Pans

Tanka was not dead ... ALSO OF PARRANDA!

'm back! And here I echo
eeeeel story of my "missing"


results and developments since last week I started a little pain abdominal pretty suspicious. With the passage of the week just got worse and Buscopan (forgive the wedge) each time I had less effect.
was already Friday and I could not walk upright in pain, so I asked to take me to a clinic running. I joined the afternoon and I did tests until it was dark. All Appendix indicated that it was that he was giving me joke.

Dr. (super buddy by the way), tells me that I would intervene with laparoscopy and that by Monday I was be jumpin 'and recovered. So I relaxed a little and even I felt confident.

I entered the theater at 10 pm or so. Before you drop from anesthesia, gave me a chance to take a joke with the doctors showed me the camera, monitor, and I explained what would to me ... after that, I did not hear me.

When I opened my eyes, I was moving into the room. I remember the doctor approached me and said something like, "It was not the appendix ... bla bla bla but (voice of Charlie Brown's teacher) ." I was very asleep and did not absorb what he was saying.

The next day was that I heard. When the doctor focused my appendix with the camera, it was healthy and beautiful (horror!) and the deceased My pain was a cyst because of its size, had to be operated on the former. =...(
I'm much better, does not hurt much, only I have to try not to laugh, cough or sneeze lol: P!


Speaking of other issues: P, I have been visiting the blogosphere and what grace has brought me to see the contest in a time of commotion proposed The Wari everything has become an unprecedented event.

luck to all participants ... soon I will be exercising the voting: P Suerte
Waricha also poor, which has gotten into this whole mess with the contest!

As always ... Continue reading us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment