Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kate's Playground Thread

A busy day ... I wanted

was Saturday, as several friends were at the fair bloggers Creative Barcelona ...
I made the effort to attend and cheer and the truth is that I had a great time with Montse , Pili, and Rosa Maria . Thank you all for making the day amano and was so nice.
We toured the fair up and down many times and we almost knew it by heart. I have to say that were dominated stants Patchwork and Scrapbooking, and though I do not do this type of craft but cross stitch, I bought a few things I liked and which is sure to greatly benefit especially fabrics , and linens. Here you have the pictures ...


has long wanted a drill of this type with rivets and I could see how it works, it seemed practical and bought it along with other accessories such as rings Scrap and paper.


De charms ... I parecerion these very beautiful kittens motif.


Here you can see the fabrics and linens. I'm thinking about the utility will give you ... I love them!

Here
more closely the paper seam patterns and the initial of my name ...


And finally a little whim, this beautiful ceramic mug with a design of fabrics known as "Toile de Jouy" which I thought was very thin for garnish and also a French film for Agragar to my collection.

The truth is that I felt really good and when you're together with people who enjoy the same jovi purchases are made much more enjoyable because you feel busy, you hear opinions, feel the joy of others by what you bought and what they buy.
I have done much good off of my daily routine and make this trip to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bI needed it!
Now I have to organize and categorize my purchases for when the time comes for them to use. Oh and super finished ground rest because, although it is a fatigue that is appreciated. I wish you a
nice Sunday and a very productive week at work and in your beautiful crafts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment