Sunday, November 28, 2010

Why Would Shower Door Magnets Not Work

Green ... Choosing

here it is! more finished a Christmas ornament!


In this they have become some of the materials that I showed in my previous post. The predominant green color almost 100%, except for the star-shaped charm red placed on the tip of the Christmas tree!
Although a simple embroidery stitch, it took me some time by the threads that I used, since silk is a bit delicate embroidery, slides, climbs and what about the metallic threads?? luckily they only used very little of this thread to make the base of the tree ...



the end I decided on this fabric for the back of this conjincito. It seems very pretty, very delicate Christmas and turn. On top I put a strip of litmus sell organdee color.


Here I
show pictures of the details ...


The camera flash has absorbed the details of flax and hardly appreciate the sparkles in shades of green you have, but I assure you it is very nice, "Another acquirement in Miss Zelania.



"A Very Merry Christmas" JBW Designs
Opalescent Belfast Linen 32 count color
Raw Threads : Au See No. 3425 à Soie, Kreinik DMC No. 8 and No. 3865


I am very happy with the result of this ornament and especially because I have one more for my Christmas collection.
is true that these ornaments make a lot of work for the few days of Christmas, but for me has always been a very special and meaningful and I am very pleased to have my house with very ornate and allusive details this time, is a family tradition that is very important to me and now more than ever wish to endure.

A new week is about begin, I wish you all to be very good and productive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment