Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Short Pink Glitter Prom Dresses

Colorful and Special Points ... Much

are the two features of my last Christmas ornament ...


is a FreeBE here I found that despite having some special items that give me a little respect, I decided to embroider and this is the result.


It was the perfect opportunity to use a multi-colored thread, currently Threadworx Necessities Needle, which was long and did not know that applied embroidery. In the picture is not well appreciated, but I used an opalescent white linen 32-count, which Susan gave me last year to make an edge on which you can see by clicking here .


And to back this beautiful fabric that Elizabeth I gave to my cumpleƱos this year he is perfect!


Here you can appreciate the details of the special points, plus some Mill Hill beads in gold which I gave.
The truth, I really enjoyed doing this little project ... what I took was to set up the boots, put the tape on all gold around, but from my point of view was well worth the effort.
will agree with me that all we have in our stash of materials can eventually get a great game. Surely there will be parts that individually do not know what to do with them together but if the result can be surprising.


Christmas is coming and I have one more ornament for my tree, at the end dear friends turned to the objective which I traced to the beginning of this year 2010 that was to make Christmas decorations at least 6 and I am very pleased with it, which does not rule out that tomorrow is a new idea comes to me and get an ornament embroider more, LOL.

much hope that are enjoying the holidays. A hug to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment