Wednesday, December 15, 2010

List Of Legendary Pokemon In Deluge




I am delighted with my new scissors! you know that I collect and this time have built some beautiful kittens that I also love! Pictured

also can appreciate a beautiful scissor fob, made by hands of Julia, who had the beautiful detail send it to celebrate the 4 th anniversary of the blog. Julia I am delighted with him and even goes perfect with my new scissors, whenever I use a smile and remember you, thank you very much!


I think all enjoyed our Jovis and scissors collecting has become a very important.
Now I leave to see if I get to embroider a while that I have a bit left! Happy day! Edito
to clarify that the embroidery was a gift from an exchange I did at the beginning this year with my friend Lynn, the credit goes to her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment