Saturday, March 5, 2011

Introductory Message For Guestbook

Hedgerow Birds, 1 Goal Achieved!

Dear friends, after many days of not being able to publish anything for you so I can present the 1 st goal of the salt that I'm embroidering with a group of friends of Miss Zelania!
is the Hedgerow Birds BBD Bag Project, which is lovely design. I am embroidering on linen 32 count Flax color which is proving very pleased me to embroider, the texture is fantastic and the Crescent Colors threads and The Gentle Art Recommended by the designer.



As you can see and can appreciate the delicacy of design in the first stitches. Anecdotally I can tell you that although it seems a simple design is easy to make mistakes and that's what happened to me so I've delayed a week in order to show you over, as I had to undo which is very laborious and complicated, then back on board again and tiniendo into account my limited free time, so I work because I got it when I can. That if I'm super happy and lively and I'm with the second goal with my 5 posts 100% sense to me not the same thing happen again! If all goes well we have to show the following progress on 20 March! one day before spring!!

And you how are you? I hope that with many beautiful projects in progress, I know you but I have a little neglected when I can I will be visiting because you know that the work I consume many hours a day. I wish you a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment