Sunday, March 20, 2011

Request Letter For Employment Reinstatement

Hedgerow Birds, 2 º Goal on time! New



I am very happy because I arrived in time to the event to present Objective 2 of salt I'm doing in the company of the group MissZelania friendly.
As I said earlier it seems a simple design embroidery but "error" should not be trusted! This time it turned to be wrong, but it was a very small piece so I did not lose much time.

To this end we can already see more clearly the beauty of design. The colors are very nice and well combined. I love you now??


In this photograph you can see the progress achieved from one target to another, why change it? Every time we have less to have it done.
I wish you good week and special moments that you can devote to your craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment