Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stomach Sitting Preview

My version of Autumn Song!

I finally spend a few hours to make the assembly of this embroidery so nice that I made in Mayté company last year!
Autumn is the Song of Black Bird Designs. Here are the pictures of the result ...


The truth is that I really enjoy the Cartonnages, although it is quite entertaining ...



line the box to use this beautiful fabric that I bought long ago and Isabel finally got the ideal work so that it can apply.


Here the top cover box, where you can see very well the embroidery.


Here I show little cushion embroidery which I customized with a Mill Hill beads and a heart-shaped charm.


For the rear I used the spoils of the cushion fabric to line the box.



Another change I made in the assembly of the box is put in place around the top of the alphabet in cross stitch embroidery, wore a black leather belt, which I bought in a Zaragoza store and helped me choose Susana. The truth is that I really like the result because highlights the embroidery.


Autumn Song of Black Bird Designs
Weeks Dye Works threads recommended by the designer
Cashel 28 count linen color sand ligth

satisfaction not know I feel having completed a task that was pending. I enjoyed from beginning to end and are also implicit beautiful memories I will always have in mind when you see it!

If you fancy seeing Mayte embroidery version can do so by clicking here . Mayte Thanks for your company on this board for sharing ideas and encouragement to complete.

I hope you like the result of my work and especially acabéis desire to have a good week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment