Monday, January 10, 2011

Close Up Brazilian Wax Clips

Some Organization, Part 2

Last year I talked a bit about the organization of my WIP's (Work in progress) here, and this time we are starting a new year and we do many purposes with the desire to meet, I show how I have organized my tapes and trimmings ...
not have too many, but enough to think the best way to keep them neat and easy to access when needed.


In this picture I have tapes and mostly pastel trimmings and some French films that I love, which I have placed pieces of cardboard that I can see them quickly, and optimize space.


In this other case I have placed red ribbons of color, especially gold and silver, which are of different material and not all can be put on pieces of cardboard.

I have two boxes already packed and I'm looking for third for here no longer fit me anymore! Here

pictures more closely ...




probably within a few years I will have accumulated more ribbons of right now I show (or not), but now is the best method I found to keep them all organized. Surely there are a thousand ways on how to order this material, I would like to know how you do you?? believe therefore that all ideas are welcomed and are applied depending circumstances each individual and their needs.

I hope my post today I have helped a bit, if you were thinking of a way to keep this kind of material that becomes essential when do crafts, whether embroidery, patchwork, decoupage and more.

Well friends, I leave to see if today I have a little time for embroidery. A hug and happy week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment