Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Desmume Soul Silver Slow Fights Mac

A Special Saturday ...

With great enthusiasm and satisfaction I show you today the result of the exchange I organized with the support of the friends of Miss Zelania, who with enthusiasm, dedication and love were a precious and wonderful ornaments in mind the tastes of the person who by chance touched them.

In the first photo, you can see all the decorations together, as shown in the afternoon so enjoyable that we enjoy - Teresa, Carmen, Julia , Susana , Isabel and I, " in hand by giving each of them and seeing the faces of joy and surprise!


Continuing with my story, the person who hit me was Carmen who embroidered design for Bird in Hand Blackbird Designs with thread Terra Cotta gradient of Les Fils du Rhin and subsequently mounted in a box which I lined with two different fabrics and I placed a tape to play. I really enjoyed from the beginning to the end of the realization of this ornament and the best thing is that Carmen really enjoyed and for me that is most important!


I received this beautiful embroidery done by Isabel, who I loved very much, very, very beautiful embroidered silks Vicky Clayton. Mounted in a beautiful wood. Thanks Isabel! full guessed my taste!


take this opportunity to say thanks to all who participated in this exchange, for your dedication, for taking care of every detail, to devote hours of their valuable time and especially for that evening as wonderful we spent together full of laughter, new projects, ideas and much love!

PD All photographs are courtesy of Susan and Elizabeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment