Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gold Colloid Generator

Symbol, 3 versions!

Since I saw this design on Nina's blog loved it! This is a biscornu designed by Barbi for embroidery threads Nina.
The first thing I show in the photos has been the last thing I embroidered with the thread that came with the kit.


The thread color I love in soft pink tones. I finished installing the biscornu with a pale pink ribbon.



I have also placed Mill Hill beads in iridescent pink.


Finally I show my other two versions of this design, which I made in another color of yarn and linen, also modified the biscornu shape.
biscornu
These two edges and mounted first and were made to give to Susan and Elizabeth and I could personally deliver them on my last trip to Zaragoza and really liked them and for me that was the most important!
biscornĂºs I used for both wire and beads degraded Atalia Mill Hill.


As you can see I still have small projects, but I am thrilled to do and more important that I quietly and without hurry or rush.

I wish you a happy embroidery and a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment