Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rotelle Velveeta Pasta Commercial

Part 2 A Special Saturday ... Part 1

organized several months ago with the group of friends of Miss Zelania an exchange of points of cross ornaments, which we had not been possible to realize until yesterday. It is for this reason that yesterday I spent the day in Zaragoza! but as is my custom, before I stopped at the store Isabel and these were my purchases ...


Graphics, yarns, fabrics, linens, accessories Sajou, among other things.



I could not resist the temptation to acquire the graphic Hedgerow Bird Birds Black Designs, flax and thread, as there very soon the group will begin a Zelania Miss Sal could also see the finished version of Elizabeth and is a real cutie. So I have a project embroidery firm for this 2011!


also bought some accessories Sajou: pieces of cardboard for my tapes and a tape for my work.

As always taste so nice to spend some time in the shop of Elizabeth for his kindness, his kindness, his patience, his desire to help us get graphics, nice linens, etc.. etc. I'm always wanting to return ...

As for the exchange, in my next post, I tell the details with photos of what I got and what they gave.

that you have a beautiful week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment